Hi List!

I'd like to do a newsletter using The Bat! targeting 2000+ users.
I've already tested The Bat!'s mass mailing functions a little bit but
there are a few things you people here have most likely already
experience with so I'd like to ask a few questions:

 - The max. number of recipients for a BCC: field is likely limited
 in some way (if not by The Bat! then by my uplinks MTA) - so it'll be
 better to use individually generated mail (=mass mailing). However I
 was unable to do this using macros - is there some way around doing
 mass mailing using Quick Templates / Addressbook? Instead I'd like to
 write an ordinary mail and then distribute it through any of my
 addressbooks ... is that possible?

 - If this is not possible - is there a The Bat! limit for BCC? And is
 there any way to make The Bat! split messages around this limit?

 - Has anyone on this list experience with such a large amount of
 recipients? Are there any pitfalls or known problems? The hardware
 I'll use this feature on will be a decent one (P4/265+ RAM, Win2k).

Thanks in advance and best regards,

rgs/joern