Hello Dierk Haasis,
On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:03:41 +0200 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, April 2, 2002, 4:03:41 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Dierk Haasis wrote:

> Hello tracer!

> On Tuesday, April 2, 2002 at 2:02:14 AM you wrote:

>>   So I often have to nove the list of folders up and down....
>>   problem I have is likely not a bug but I find it annoying.
>>   Often when clicking inside the panel of folders the whole list of
>>   them moves to the right and then I cannot read them and have to go
>>   back and move them back to the left side...

> 1. It is a bug.

> 2. Most of us seem to be irritated by this.

> 3. RITLabs knows about it.

> 4. One remedy should be (it isn't for me) to make the folder pane as
> wide as the folder's info texts (names, number of messages etc.) need
> it.

Agreed
All I want to see of a folder is the name and the number of unread
message. That whole window could have a freeze button in the position
(widthwise) as far as I am concerned or just not move horizontally...

tracer

Using theBAT 1.60c

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates