Hello Marck,

Historians believe that on Tuesday, April 2, 2002, at 5:27:53 PM, was when,
Marck typed the following:

MDP> Hi Miles,

MDP> @02 April 2002, 17:25:51 -0500 (23:25 UK time) Miles Alexander wrote
MDP> in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>   Is  this possible?

MDP> Possibly - by enabling the "Invoke with every mail check" Account
MDP> Properties | Transport option. That should ensure that the dispatcher
MDP> is used when the /CHECK or /CHECKALL command is used. If that's what
MDP> you meant.

>> Have not seen this as an option but I don't think the HELP file is

<< possibly snipped >>
I  think  this would work *but* Dispatch would be my default and I was
looking  for  it  as an option when my Selective Download filter kicks
something out.

 Miles                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
WinPlat. Windows 98, Build. 2222

The Memetic River:
"Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition."
—Adam Smith (1723-90)