Hi Shane,

SRM> If its of any use to you, I'm using the same version of THE BAT and
SRM> Windows XP and I am not experiencing this issue.

SRM> Have you done all the compatibility updates to Windows XP? XP's first
SRM> build is very flakey until you add at LEAST the first couple of
SRM> compatibility patches.

SRM> Good luck!

Thanks  Shane  for  your  reply, I have the latest patches to XP and the
only  programs  running  during  my  mailing process are cookiewall, and
outpost firewall, but none of these caused problems in 1.53d.

Just  as  a  matter  of  interest, is it possible to obtain a copy of TB
1.53d  again  (I deleted my copy) and would I lose all my mail if I went
back to it?

Dave Wilson.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(E-mail me subject: 'public key' and I will send it to you)