The best results I've had with my spam filtering is to actually create
a folder per group or subject (clubs, relatives, work, e-news, etc.).
I have a folder for each mailing list, project, etc., if it doesn't
fall into any of those categories, filter it against your AddressBook,
then make sure you are the recipient.

Make it so directly targeted that all that's left is most probably
spam, as a side benefit you have a very organized e-mail repository.

Might be overkill for some, but at least I don't have to deal with
spam anymore, it's the best mail filter I've used.

Roberto

--
Roberto Machorro
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]