Hello Miguel,

MAU> Nice to see you here :-)

Thanks!  I have to get use to the inbox and outbox concept used in most
e-mail programs today.  After using VA for few years it put everything in
one folder.

When I created the filters for the mail lists I belong, I created both
incoming and outgoing rules for 1 mail list.  Now I have duplicates of
messages that I sent.  Duh! <vbg>

I saw Mr. Trilling ask you the other day about TB! in the Yahoo group.  It
looks like the old faithfuls of VA are recognizing the obvious.  Oh well
you just have bear running over those first few learning curve hills.

 Greg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]