Hello Greg!

On Saturday, April 6, 2002 at 9:33:30 AM you wrote:

>   What is TB! upgrade policy?  I looked at their web site without luck.
>   I'm on the 30 day trial and thought I would ask.

If you buy 1.6 you'll get all updates within 1.xx for free. Current
planning is to not have any more updates within v1 (except for
bugfixing), because v2 shall be released in the near future - whatever
that could mean.

For v2 there has not been an announcement by RITLabs concerning the
upgrade policy.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60c on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

We are at that awkward stage in history: It's too early to shoot the
bastards, and too late for working within the system to do any good.
(Clair Wolfe)