Hello Nick,

> You are right... and I am amazed at how big a percentage of that size is
> attributable to those headers. Perhaps we could dispense with a lot of the
> redundant Headers to keep message size to a respectable level.

I'm afraid it is not easy to get rid of the RFC-822 headers. But we
could all contribute a bit to reduce overhead by not repeating
information that is already in the headers normally displayed, and by
just quoting the necessary paragraphs to give proper context to our
replies. After all, we are all using TB! which allows threading by
reference and makes it almost unnecessary to quote anything when
replying to a list like this one.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c