Hello Greg,

Saturday, April 6, 2002, 7:13:55 PM, you wrote:

GS> I would think something is set up in error.  Any ideals?

Yes.  Account | Properties | Transport | Deferred (Cntl+Shift+P) must be
selected.  No Hour Glass (i.e. draft mode) on the message.  Use the
Cntl+Enter key to put in the Outbox.  If you close the message it will be
save in draft mode and will NOT be sent.  I think that should change the
default TB! set up to processing all outbound messages at the same time.
You must set up each individual e-mail that you want processed this way.

Makes sense.  It depends upon how you want to use the e-mail
account.

 Greg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]