Hello Sebastian,

> Miguel, THANK YOU! It works great now, and I really appreciate the
> work you put into this - WOW! :)

So now you owe me a beer too. If we keep going this way I'm going to
have enough for the whole summer ;-)

> One thing though: how do I get Mailtraq to get NEW news? I got about
> 2,000 messages last nite from one newsgroup, but it doesn't seem to
> get new ones - though it says "last collection at
> whatevertimewas10minutesago" - is that normal? I have nothing to
> download anymore into THE BAT.

That may depend on how active a newsgroups is.

> PS: Also, I have a newsgroup that is downloaded (about 1,500
> messages), but that I had not activated the gateway for when I first
> started out. Now I have the messages but it doesn't forward them to my
> mailbox - again, what am I doing wrong? THANK YOU!

No, I don't think there is any way to forward those messages, at least
I haven't found the way. It happened to me the first time on one of
the groups and I ended up downloading the messages again from the news
server.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c