Hello Jan,

JR> Hello Peter.

JR> At 8:04 PM on Sunday, April 07, 2002 you wrote the following
JR> about [How about a print preview feature?]:

Peter>> a good rootle

JR>   ok, I'll bite? what's a rootle?

Oh dear. I was a little unsure about using that word, in case it meant
something rude somewhere else in the world. In fact, In New Zealand it
is descriptive of what a pig does when looking for food. I was going
to use the phrase "root around", but that really can mean something
rude in New Zealand depending on the person who hears it. Double
meanings and all that stuff. So you can imagine me with my snout
firmly rammed into the software interface, snorting and snuffling as I
search for hidden goodies.

Peter Ballantyne (snuffle) in New Zealand)
--
Pastor Peter Ballantyne
Elim Pentecostal Church

Using The Bat! v1.60 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600