Hello GJim,

> I have a huge number of old EMail messages in Pegasus format. I have
> been able to import old messages from some of the Pegasus accounts
> (those with a small number of messages).  However, the import routine
> chokes on the one account that has probably 30,000+ messages.  When I
> attempt to import, the routine just keeps going back to the screen
> where I am supposed to point to the Pegasus account folder(s).

There is a limit on the number of files you can select. I think you are
importing a list of files, am I right?

> I would attempt to break up the messages into smaller groups, but I
> can't even run Pegasus anymore.  I keep getting a run-time error every
> time I try to start it.

> Has anyone else had problems importing large numbers of Pegasus
> messages?  Any ideas on how I can import these messages into TB!

I imported a large number of messages using the command line options from TBat.
Something along the line:

"C:\program files\the bat!\thebat.exe"
/importf="\\account\folder";File=D:\folder\*.Msg;Read

(The Read option imports them as Read)

--

Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]