Hello TBUL,

  I thought I would try "filtering <known> against my personal address
  book. I had the rule active and checking against the personal address
  book. What happened is most of the e-mail ended up in the Inbox-Known
  folder from various mailing list.

  In retrospect when I look at the headers (i.e. kludges) one of the
  "Received:" fields in facts has the send address of the mail list.
  What is the best work around? See header below:

        by home.worldless.net with smtp (Exim 3.36 #2001)
        id 16uTzH-00006i-00
        for [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:54:52 +0700

  I would think keeping a separate mail box for all mail list addresses
  would solve this problem. Since others who implemented this
  pre-defined filter probably had the same problem, I thought I would
  ask.

 Greg                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]