Hello Clint,

On Thursday, April 11, 2002 at 2:44:32 PM you wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

C> Is there a way to clone an account either inside or outside The Bat!?
C> I have all settings the way I like (column header widths, fonts,
C> colors, sigs, etc.) and I would like to not have to go through the
C> tedious process of resetting them for each account. I would basically
C> like to copy an account and only reset the name of the account, and
C> the transport settings. I have tried copying and renaming an account
C> directory, but The Bat! doesn't see the new account. Thanks for any
C> suggestions.

Copy the account directory in your preferred file manager and create a new
account in TB! named exactly like this directory. TB! will recognize all
settings when it sees the directory.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Push the limit, and the limit will move away!