Hello TBUL,

  I am on 30 day trial of TB! and wanted to see how the Mass Mail
  (i.e. Mail Merge) functioned. I think I got about 80% figured out on
  first pass. Where does the "Mass Mail" pull the subject from on
  quick templates, or is there some other type of template I should
  use for this. Quick templates do NOT have subject field.

  The other problem I had was the last macro fields results were blank
  when data existed in the address book. I named the macro fields by
  copying them from help with a "%" in front of them, so either I
  picked the wrong field that was blank or something else is going
  wrong here.

  I originally created the message with macros in a draft message with
  variables in the subject field. The body was identical to the quick
  template, so I would guess there must be a way to run the mass mail
  capability against this draft message. Possibly save the message as
  some other type of template or something?

  FYI Miguel, there are 32 fields in TB!'s address book. There is no
  doubt a few more steps. VA only gave up to 10 merge fields. This was
  NEVER a limiting factor to me, but for what it is worth you CAN have
  more with TB!. So more possibilities there. You can have one
  individual in more than one group. The one to many relationship of
  individual to groups provides subset functionality here. The only
  additional work is merging the CSV file to the blank (i.e. shell)
  address book, and deleting the names after your done which is simply
  select all and delete. These additional steps do not take long.
  Probably seconds is more like it when you get use to it.

  I hope I'm making sense here because it is late. I would like to
  know how it works on the subject fields especially, since I have
  variables in it. TIA!

 Greg                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]