On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, at 17:36:44  +0200 Dierk wrote:

DH> From the name I gather - and it's only a guess - that MyIE uses the
DH> same core as IE. As does, BTW, NetCaptor.

Yes, MyIE does it, since it is actually an "enhancer", a "filter",
"pace-maker" (and very good one btw), not a standalone browser. It is
good for those who cannot avoid usage of Idiot Explorer and is an
excellent bypass for it, putting IE's engine under an different (and
better) control. Crazy Browser use IE's core too, but MyIE is nearer
to NetCaptor. Scope (same bypass category) uses both IE and Mozilla
cores.

MyIE could be considered also as a persistent "patch" for IE, and in
this sense is better than other mentioned ones. So if you have a good
firewall, and maybe Proxomitron too, you really can use IE's 40+ MB in
a useful and very snug way. It is amazing what those micro applications
can do.

Mandara