I have Reading Confirmation set to "Put in Outbox / Prompt before
action" for my business account as I like to be in control of the
thing.  I also read mail using the preview mode/view.

Here's what happens:

If I'm reading a message in my business account and then click down
into my personal account to read something, that's when the prompt for
the reading confirmation pops up, as it doesn't pop up until you
remove focus from the message.

However, this way the confirmation message actually gets placed into
my personal account's outbox along with it picking up all of that
account's settings.  Not good.

As much as I love the way TB! lets you change accounts on the fly I'm
finding more and more instances where it doesn't do it thoroughly
enough and "mixes" commands between them.

--
 ň¸ó Nick
 Danger