Hello Costas!

On Friday, April 19, 2002 at 4:13:56 PM you wrote:

> I'm  using  PGP  version  6.5.8 freeware with the relative Bat plugin.
> Recently,  there is a lof of discussion about Imad's ckt build of PGP.
> I  was  wondering,  is  there  any  advantage  as  far  as The Bat! is
> concerned, in using one version instead of the other?

There are some advantages using CKT over other (especially original
NAI) versions, but none related specifically to TB!.

I am quite sure that Imad's plug-in will also work with other PGP
versions.

If you are interested in the enhancements of CKT's versions over
others, contact me off list.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60d on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others;
Responsibility for your actions.