Hi Miguel,
On Saturday, April 20, 2002 at 20:50:44 [GMT +0200], you wrote:

MAU> The three ~~~ also fail. It is a problem with the %QUOTE macro
MAU> generally used in reply templates. It just tries to be too smart.

It works fine here, with both a RegExp and the standard %QUOTES macro.

AFAIK, the %QUOTES macro only strips of a sig delimiter, it can't even
handle PGP's changed sig delimiter. I wouldn't say that TB is trying to
be too smart in this respect.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.60e on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600