Hello William,

On Monday, April 22, 2002 at 11:51:14 PM you wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

WE> So my feature request is for a "remove from address book" as a right
WE> click option for any email address.

WE> What do you guys think?

I think it is already partial available ...
<Ctrl>+W will add sender to address book, <Ctrl>+B will delete it ... I
don't know if I'd really need the very same option for _every_
e-mail-address in the message text :-)

If I don't want to receive mail anymore from a specific person and that one
is in my AB I can delete if by finding a message of him/her and use the
above mentioned shortcut :-)
If my <Known> filter would be active all necessary steps would be taken
this way :-)

I do rarely have people in my AB I don't receive mail from _and_ want to
delete these entries :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If there were no golf balls, how could we measure hail?