ON Tuesday, April 23, 2002, 4:04:03 PM, you wrote:

DAC> On Tuesday, April 23, 2002, 6:58:25 AM, Gerard wrote:

DH>>> Except you have installed OE, Outlook or IE. They just grab
DH>>> covertly back extensions they assume to be theirs.

>> I have to admit to using IE, but I don't use Outlook or OE.
>> Is there a way to deactivate IE grabbing extensions?

DAC> I don't think IE would be changing your default on v-cards. Why would
DAC> it be looking at them at all.

Hi Dwight,

Dierk sugested that IE might do this. OE or Outlook seems like the real
candidate but I would not put it past IE or Windows for that matter. I
even have tried changing it directly in the File types setting.
I will have a look next time TB! complains who grabbed it.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the
entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." --
Steven Wright

 Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2