Hello Greg,

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:28:10 -0500GMT (24-4-02, 5:28 +0200GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

GS> I can't get an outgoing mail filter to work and I don't know why. I'll

Maybe your messages trigger another filter first, that means that they
won't be tested against other criteria, unless the first filter has
the advanced option 'continue processing with other filters' checked.

GS> General questions:
GS> 1) Can you filter on strings in the body with location = text?
GS> 2) Can you have a move and file save on 1 filter?

Yes on both. I've created a test filter that matches both of your
conditions. I'll include a copy of in my message, select it, copy it
(Ctrl-C), open your sorting-office and paste (Ctrl-V) it in your
outgoing filter collection.
Now you can check what you've got different from a working version. My
filter checks for the string abracadabra in text and moves it to the
folder sent\hocuspocus and appends it at c:\hocuspocus.txt

Good hunting.

BeginFilter
Name: hocuspocus
Active: 1