Dear group,

I am hoping you will be able to help me with a problem I am having with
the viewer in The Bat! After opening The Bat! and viewing a couple of
HTML messages, the viewer freezers and will refuse to show any non-text
emails. There is simply a white space where the content should be and
the viewer will not even show the text-only version. The only
work-around is by viewing the source directly.

This problem occurs with both the fixed-width and rich-text viewer.
Uninstall/reinstall was unsuccessful, as was dropping back to 1.53t,
though I don't remember this problem occurring with 1.5x versions.

Running The Bat 1.60c on Windows 98SE. My system is a Celeron 900mhz
with 128mb RAM.

Ben Briscoe

[Email]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[URL]     http://www.benbriscoe.co.uk