I understand that Norton 2002 will scan ANY mailer's messages.  I
don't know that for a fact as I have the 2001 version.  With TB, I
just put pop3.norton.antivirus in the TB pop slot and provide the
userid and mindspring pop info in the userid slot.  See your Norton
writeup to see how to set it up. This keeps the virus completely out
of your machine.

--

Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows 2000 [version 5.0.2195]