Friday, April 26, 2002, 11:55:07 AM, you wrote:
 I do not know the link to the ftp / beta
Lunsford> site though I signed up on the beta list and the bug
Lunsford> tacking / wish list. Guess I am missing that link...
Lunsford> Anyone can point it out I would appreciate it.

Never mind, found it. Though it is in .rar file format.
I dont have that program, and the link leads to a
redirect page. Seems that the  .RAR program has a new
home on the web due to the passing away of its previous
owner / creator. So do you have to purchase the RAR
program then to be able to download and install any of
the files posted on the beta site?

 Lynna                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1.60c
Windows XP