Hello Roelof,

Op Saturday 27-04-02 (22:54) you wrote:

RO> Do these messages trigger another filter first? Unless it's
RO> specifically checked, the first matching filter stops
RO> comparing messages to the other filters. (See options in
RO> the filter properties)
--------------

I had started (10 days ago) typing the Reply-To address of all
our TBUDL messages in the 'string' box and Sender in the
'location' box. Strangely enough this worked fine (for two
days) until suddenly all TBUDL messages were put in the inbox.
I have just given up 'kludges' as location, I'll see what
happens.

Read you,
  Fré.

Bezoek www.skripton.com