Hello Allie,

Martin> My messages are PGP signed, not S/MIME signed. The problem we're
Martin> discussing is with S/MIME signed messages.

Lunsford> Actually what I am seeing is a THAWTE FREEMAIL SIGNATURE
Lunsford> certificate.... that has a green ICON with a check mark
Lunsford> saying Signature is valid. This does not appear on all your
Lunsford> messages... But it is not the normal "PGP" black and white
Lunsford> text signature.

I also found that list member Markus Gloede  signs his
messages with a Thawte Freemail signature, it shows as a
green icon with a check mark and says that it is valid. I
can read his messages just fine. Is this not the SMIME
signature that you are talking about? Everyone else who
signs with PGP has a text signature on their page. The
certificates appear in the attachment column when viewing
the email.
DOESNT? YOUR PGP SIGNATURE appears below this paragraph ?
That is not what I am talking about above. So unless there is
a third signature, other than PGP or SMIME, then I can and am
able to view the SMIME certificates in version "h" and read
the emails that accompany them just fine.

 Lynna                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1.60h
Windows XP