Thursday, May 02, 2002, Allie C Martin [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

M>> 1. How do you drag a Account to a different location? I created a
M>>    Common $Known$ folder. It was put at the bottom of the Account list.
M>>    I managed to drag it to the top so it is the first "account" in the
M>>    tree. Now I want to put it between Account 2 and 3; and I have no
M>>    luck in changing the order. It refuse to budge from the top. I know
M>>    you drag by holding down the Alt key. Where do you drag the cursor
M>>    to? And when do you release the mouse and the Alt key?

> Try using the shortcut keys Ctrl+Shift+(up/down) to move the account
> when it's selected in the folder tree.

I tried it; but it only works for folders within an Account. It
doesn't work in moving Accounts. Does this shortcut keys
Ctrl+Shift+(up/down) work for anyone else?

[When I tried the shortcut keys, I see my HD spin with every press
ofthe up/down key; but the Accounts "folder" doesn't move.

Thanks in advance

JM

Using The Bat! 1.60c
Under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A