Hello mocha9mail,

On Thu, 2 May 2002 20:01:24 -0400GMT (3-5-02, 2:01 +0200GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

mmc>>> In the Account filters, there is a <know> filter for the Incoming
mmc>>> mail.  How can I add that same <known> filter to Sent mail?
>> I think you can't.
>> However, you can create an outgoing filter that moves mail addressed
>> to recipients in your address book to whatever folder you'd like to.
mmc> How do I do that -- without specifying each address in my address book
mmc> in the Filtering String?

Build an outgoing filter with the appropriate action.
Use @ as condition in the outgoing address (that'll always be present)
Go to the advanced tab
Scroll down till you find 'Address(es) must be present in Address Book
Check that option
Mark recipient as item
If necessary choose an address book group

--
Groetjes, Roelof