I create multipart text/html newsletters for a couple of e-commerce
companies and want to use TB to view the text version of the
newsletter rather than the html version.

Right now, I see the HTML version translated to plain text which is of
course chewed up. BTW, the same newsletter is interpreted fine by my
IPAQ and the text version is displayed correctly.

For those who do not understand, the MIME type (multipart) is sent in
the header of the email. A single message is sent to everyone on the
list containing a text version followed by an HTML version separated
by a "boundary" that is defined in the header.

If your client can only display text, it should only show that portion
of the newsletter defined as text. If your email client can display
HTML, it should only display the HTML portion.

Anyway, question is, can I get TB to view the text portion, or do I
have to use Eudora (set to read offline).

Thanks,
Brandon