Jonathan,

JA> Not sure if this is helpful... Have you made sure that you have
JA> the "Continue processing" set? I cannot remember the full name. It
JA> may have become switched off some how... and as soon as it hits
JA> that rule, it has no reason to continue processing.

The problem is actually that everything gets moved by a single filter
that only actually matches a tiny portion of the matched messages, so
it's not the "continue processing" that needs to be on. Thanks for the
tip all the same!

I've had some suggestions to try one of the betas, so I'll post a
message here once I see how it goes.

James