ON Tuesday, May 7, 2002, 11:49:30 AM, you wrote:

JA> I thought there was a setting that allowed you to "Empty trash on exit",
JA> and you didn't have to mark the age of messages.  I think the setting
JA> you're looking at is the "Keep messages for..." setting where it'll delete
JA> them when the time you've had the message expires.

Hi Jonathan,

  Finnaly found the common inbox and trash folder.
  To set the "Empty trash on exit" place the focus on the trash folder
  and go to account|properties|options. There it is :-)

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> "Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon." - Pooh Bear -

 Using The Bat! v1.60i on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2