TheBat-users,

 I have 12-15 accounts with various folders in between them an various
 common folders. I am fully aware of the next unread message keyboard
 shortcut.

 Preferences > Message list is set to move to next folder silently.

 What I want is to be able to move to the next unread message
 _globally_, i.e. cross accounts, cross common folders. Please someone
 tell me this is possible?

 If not, I believe this is a huge oversight. Where do you submit
 requests? To the e-mail address listed on TheBat page? Will they be
 heard?

 What is the point in setting Editor Preferences > Wrap at if you can
 move the cursor outside this setting? If at the end of a line you
 cannot just hit -> a couple of times to get to the next line (I am
 talking about when the next line already contains text). If you start
 _writing_ you will start a new line, but I want to goto next line after
 the wrap column.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>