Hello Ray,

On Tuesday, May 14, 2002 at 12:04:40 PM you wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

RD> I can use Ctl-V to move a message to a folder, but how can I move a
RD> selection of messages all at the same time?

RD> If I highlight a selection on messages and do Ctl-V it only moves one
RD> message at a time.

Could it be you're trying to move some collapsed threads and as only the first
(highlighted, selected) is moved you get the impression it's only
'one-by-one'?

Try '<Ctrl>+<Shift>+V' ...
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I never loved another person the way I loved myself. - Mae West