I guess I mis-spoke a bit. What I meant to ask is that if it were
possible to have the filter simply delete the e-mail from the server,
not just strip the attachments.

Secondly, I know that I won't open attachments, but I can't say the
same for my co-workers. :-) I just want to be extra careful if
possible. So, if an e-mail has an attachment with "foo" extensions,
then I'd prefer TB not even download the message.

Here's the environment:
- Anti-Virus is installed and updated nightly.

 - There is no e-mail server other than the POP3 server that is part
 of a  shared domain server. In other words, I don't have access to
 configure sendmail, etc.

Michael T. Ashby