Ok, I used to use the mail ticker in an earlier version of the bat and
now want to give it another try. For the life of me I can't find the
option to enable the mail ticker anywhere. The help file says: You can
set this in the Options | Preferences | General dialog in the "Display
Ticker" section. But I don't see the "Display Ticker" section anywhere
under Options | Preferences | General. I actually don't even see a
Preferences per se, but do see Editor Preferences (which doesn't seem
to have anything either pertaining to the ticker). What am I doing
wrong?

TIA

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was
going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, 'If I have come to
destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky.' Just then the
eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something,
but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and
everyone would get a good laugh."
  -Jack Handey