Hi Bat! people,
I have considered using TB! as a mail server for a discussion list and
so i read the great howto on setting up lists. There's one thing,
however that i can't understand the meaning of, and that's a
"forwarding address" which is a plus to have according to the HowTo.
Now since this is OT for this list and probably a FAQ I'd be very
greatful for either a pointer to an explanation of what forwarding
addresses are used for or if somebody could explain, (preferably
off-list so as not to clutter up the list) how to use such an address.
TIA

--
/Krister, Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This mail brought to you by The bat! V1.60k, on Windows 98 4 10 build 2222