Hello Rick,

Saturday, May 18, 2002, 5:27:06 PM, you wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

RR> Just curious, I noticed I can change the background color for my
RR> viewing pleasure of the message window, but I can't seem to find a way
RR> to change the background color of the folder list or the message list.

Those two panes use system colors. To change the background color it
has to be done system wide. Right click on the desktop/choose
properties/open the appearance tab and you can change the settings
from there. HTH

 John                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.60k Under Windows XP 51 2600