Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

[TB! Help refer: By using the "File | Export to | Export selection" menu
option and choosing the appropriate file type from the drop down in the
"Export address book" file save dialog box, you can export a selected
batch of address book entries instead of all entries.]

I am managing a fluctuating mailing list and need to import and export
group addresses frequently.

It is awkward and time consuming to have to toggle the field settings in
the Export Selection field dialog. All I need is "Name", "NickName
(handle)", and "E-Mail". The fields default to an assortment of Y/N
toggle selections each time I export.

I only have "Name", "Handle", "Favorite" and "E-Mail" in the Group
Header Cols.

Any solutions, suggestions?

Thanks.
--