Jan:

You've been very helpful in this discussion list. Is
there a place where I can learn more about creating/running
an external program (i.e., bat file or RegEx)

Thanks so much,

Carlton

Hello Jan,

Monday, May 20, 2002, 3:04:46 PM, you wrote:

JR> Hello Carlton.

JR> At 9:18 PM on Sunday, May 19, 2002 you wrote the following
JR> about [Renaming Attachments, Is it possible?]:

Carlton>> Is there any way to rename the attachment of an
Carlton>> incoming email, as it (the attachment) is being
Carlton>> extracted to a specific directory?