On Monday, May 20, 2002, 11:48:55 PM, Chris wrote:

> I am using the latter because it is free but there is a 30day trial
> for Advanced Direct Remailer and is a superb piece of software.

Thanks for the recommendation Chris, I am using ADR on trial now, and
it seems to be sending correctly. The only downside I can see is that
when it fails over to sending via ISP it will encounter the same
problem (I think). Norton AntiVirus scans the outgoing email twice,
but that probably is not a big deal, I don't send that many messages.

Regards
Christopher                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v1.60m on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600