Hi,
   I have a major drawback with "thread view" system. I can't read all
the new e-mail that I have received when I open the mailer. So, I have
5-10 unread threads in the mailbox marked with bold. Then I hear the
doorbell that I have received 5 new e-mails. How on earth should I
know in which thread I have just received mail? (Of course without the
help of the ticker. I am not that daft).
     Is it possible to configure BAT in a way that if I receive a new
message in a session, then the newly arrived mails are somehow
distinguished from the unread mail. (For example in k-mail the unread
messages are blue and the new enread messages are red).

 Csaba Kiss
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

       Csaba Kiss
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]