Howdy,

I'm wondering how the "kill dupes in folders" works, i.e., what criteria
does TB use to distinguish dupe files. I just ran the "Kill Dupes in
All Folders" and it got rid of over 2,800 messages, which seems kind
of high (I had over 50k messages that I imported from Outlook the
other day).

Once messages are "killed" by removing dupes, where do they go - to
trash or are they just wiped? I'm concerned that I might have lost
lots of messages that TB thought were dupes but they really weren't.

Cheers.

--
Chris Montgomery        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales
210-490-3249/888-745-7603