Hello Csaba,

On Wed, 22 May 2002 01:37:27 +0200GMT (22-5-02, 1:37 +0200GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

CK>       I have just realized that our mail server supports both POP3
CK> access and IMAP access. Which do you think I should use?

POP3.

You're using TB and TB has a bit imperfect IMAP implementation.

IMAP is more suited to a LAN, because you've got to connect to the
server to read your mail (even a second or third time)

Of course IMAP has advantages like being able to read your mail on any
computer (with an imap client), but with the possibilities that TB
offers I prefer POP3.

--
Groetjes, Roelof