Hey Krister,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60m) Personal
to write the following on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 at 2:10:59 PM.

KE> And you know what, your MUA was right!:-)

<g>

KE> But smartbat doesn't make those urls clickable, or does it?

I just tried, and it didn't :-(
This should probably be a feature request...

KE> If so, I really have to test it out even more. Second wish for
KE> today, I really wish there was a help file or such for SB so that
KE> one could learn more about it. It looks really great.

I just noticed that if you right click it pops a menu of lots of cool
stuff!  I should have known...

KE> I wonder if one could have it act like a tag line stealer? Yes,
KE> you probably could.

I use it that way, not automated, but better than what I was doing.
Now I just 'copy' F6 to SB Ctrl-Tab to the Tab/File I want 'paste' F6!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60k (www.RitLabs.com/the_bat/)