Ray-

You may have some more options here. I've set this up for a client in
the following manner:

Go to Account | Properties | Transport | Send Mail and click the
Authentication button. It's possible that "Use POP before SMTP
authentication" is all you need. This works for most of my situations.

If not, and if at least one of your ISP accounts *will* allow you to
access their SMTP server while you're logged on to someplace else, set
that server as your SMTP account. Then do as above and place a
checkmark in the Perform SMTP Authentication (RFC 2554) box. Select
"Use specific settings" and enter your login info for that server. Now
all your outgoing mail will be vectored through the ISP account that
allows roaming access.

-Mark
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Using The Bat! v1.60h on Windows 2000 5.0 Build
2195 Service Pack 2