Friday, May 24, 2002, 9:37:46 AM, you wrote:

[snip]

DC> Also, Opera seems more flaky that usual, but also able to access sites
DC> that I used to have problems with. Anyone have similar flakiness issue
DC> with Opera since 6.02?

Yes. I found version 6 to be kind of flakey, in that it
crashes on some site loads, and won't load the number of
sites it used to without problems. I dl'ed 6.02 in hopes
of fixing this, but no luck. In the middle of this I
migrated from an NT4 machine to a Win3kPro machine, but
that had no positive effect either.

I was running TB 1.53 when this started, upgraded to 1.60h
after the migration. I think I'll give 1.60m a miss,
though I did put it on my husband's machine in trying to
fix a different glitch there. He's not a heavy user, so I
don't expect him to have problems; he's also not using
Opera.

FWIW, I don't think it's TB causing the Opera problem, but
I suppose anything's possible.

Ciao,

Lynn

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

http://www.sites.onlinemac.com/hawthorne/