Hello Nick,

> Certainly it takes a long time to load... compared with a "Suspend
> Checking" option which I think has merit.

Oh come on guys, be serious! What other programs do you use in your
PC, MS Word or Excel perhaps, a browser, a contact manager, a DB, a
CAD program? Do you have them all open as soon as you start your PC
and then just "suspend" them? What a waste of resources! My TB loads
and opens in 1 or 2 seconds, is that to long? And even if it is 10
seconds, is that too long for someone who has been playing games for
perhaps hours?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c