On Wednesday, May 29, 2002, Nigel Floyd wrote...

> 1.  Why, when it is possible to configure every other element of the
> The  Bat's interface, is it not possible to choose the font in which
> messages are composed?

Options  -  Editor  Preferences  - View - Change... Note this will NOT
affect  the  mail  being  sent  out... TB! doesn't send in HTML or RTF
(yet). It only affects the way fonts are displayed on your screen.

> 2.  How do I set the spell check facility to use the British English
> dictionary.  Is it installed by default, or do I have to download it
> from  the Web? Currently, there is a menu option which suggests that
> a UK dictionary will be sued, but when I set it nothing happens.

Erm... when composing a message, Spell Checker - Language - Select the
language.  Of  course  you  have to download the UK English dictionary
first.  I  don't know if there is any way to default set it to use one
particular  dictionary,  or  it  doing  that  does it automatically. I
cannot find any other options about the spell checker myself.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])