Hey Allie,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60m)
to write the following on Friday, May 31, 2002 at 6:53:09 AM.

ACM> Miguel A. Urech [MAU] wrote
ACM> (in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]):
MAU>> That is exactly what I suggested to Adam in my
MAU>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> because it is
MAU>> what I do.

ACM> Yes.. I did read the message but didn't make the connection. :-)

ACM> I'm utterly in love with 'mid:' links. Reviewing your message was
ACM> so easy when you provided the link. :-)))

Now that is *very* cool.  Is there an easy way to gen a mid: link?

I know I can F9, and cut/past the contents of the 'In-Reply-To:'
kludge, but that takes effort (not much, but I expect TB! will be able
to use a QT or some such thing to easily gen one.) <g>

Thanks for any suggestion.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60k (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)